1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Wow those look great, but they do exaggerate a little on the "BIG 50 CFM" lol, other than that those look pretty damn cool.

Too bad they don't sell in the U.S. yet.

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
BIG 50 CFM and 12 DB...... Sounds impossible and the usual exaggeration from manufacturers. if the specs are true then these fans are indeed epic.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cs_maan View Post
Wow those look great, but they do exaggerate a little on the "BIG 50 CFM" lol, other than that those look pretty damn cool.

Too bad they don't sell in the U.S. yet.
thinking the same thing

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They do actually put out a lot of air. Granted they aren't Notuca's but still i like the looks better than the tan and brown :| lol

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Auld View Post
BIG 50 CFM and 12 DB...... Sounds impossible and the usual exaggeration from manufacturers. if the specs are true then these fans are indeed epic.
Epic expensive if that end up being true. -_-

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
How about getting some fans that undervolt well? You can make any good quality fan silent with a fan controller.

I'm not buying 50 CFM and 12 dBA either.

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
if its true im buying a bunch! 12db is epic, i thought my 19db fans were quiet (i bought the ones i have because they were the quietest i could find)

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Man if those actually perform as advertised, I will HAVE to get them, they look too cool.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Most noise from good fans are because of air noise. Meaning the high cfm low motor noise fans only have high db from the air turbulence that is created. Like said above you can always use a fan controller on good fans for silence.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CallmeRoth
View Post

Looks like they'd have high pressure. Looks more suited for HSF or Rads.

How? It's a low RPM 120x25mm fan. If you want static pressure get a 120x38mm fan and a fan controller.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts