• Lord of the Rings: Third Age

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Hawk's Underground 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Need to have a combo option. I love GTA SA, Halo 2, HL2, and MGS3 SE. I cant just pick one.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Jeez Blob, now you made me angry! You forgot the SIMS!
Seriously though, I don't have any of the latest games

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

and Sims is about a month or two old

Ummm, it was a joke bro

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

FarCry isnt that new... and Sims is about a month or two old

yeah, isnt it funny how an old game (FarCry) can be so much better than the new crap? Good Point Blob!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You dont like any of those games?

Sorry, but, you could only have 10 choices... would of added more if we could add more.

·
Registered
34 Posts
WoW all the way, I have it preorderred next day. I have been playing it on the Stress test and open beta servers. I had a blast bringing my human warrior to lvl 21.

I did this the hard way too, never played the other wow titles and really didn't know what I was doing at first. I think with a little more game time and some research I will do a great job as a tank for some raid parties.

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
def need for speed underground. i am a street racing game fanatic. (no, i don't actually street race, thats the i side of legal) but yea i vote for nfsu2.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Bought NFSU2, Half-Life 2 and Rome Total war All look great but I haven't had chance to finish Warcraft 3 The Frozen throne (want to finish it before world of warcraft) so Ive gone back to that!

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hop1hop2

nope, but sometimes i give my friend the money, he orders it or buys it from the store and gives it to me

Yeah, that's what I was going to say... There's many ways around that

I remember when I couldnt legaly get enamel paint in a spraycan to paint my model cars...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts