Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think there are tons of things that could be added as subcategories. Like, in the off topic forum, we should have a music and media subcategory. It seems we have a LOT of music and other random news threads that could be put there.

And maybe under cell phones, we could have categories for cell phone reviews and just cell phone questions in general.

I know it's kind of dumb, but I was also thinking maybe a computer desk and furniture subcategory. People could post deals going on at Office Depot and the like and give reviews for certain desks. I know that there are special mods and stuff people to do their desks to increase efficiency and I think it'd be neat to see.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdattilo
View Post

Some good ideas, but FYI, there is already a mobile phones section

I know there's a mobile phone category, but I mean, just like offtopic, maybe split it up for better organization.

·
Premium Member
8,652 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsBobtista
View Post

I think there are tons of things that could be added as subcategories. Like, in the off topic forum, we should have a music and media subcategory. It seems we have a LOT of music and other random news threads that could be put there.

And maybe under cell phones, we could have categories for cell phone reviews and just cell phone questions in general.

I know it's kind of dumb, but I was also thinking maybe a computer desk and furniture subcategory. People could post deals going on at Office Depot and the like and give reviews for certain desks. I know that there are special mods and stuff people to do their desks to increase efficiency and I think it'd be neat to see.

-More off-topic subcategories would encourage OT threads, IMO. It's fine as it is.
-It is true that there aren't a lot of categories in the review section, but not many people check it and even less people post reviews.
-Hum. I don't overclock my desk. Though the guy who modded his chair with speakers and stands for his keyboard and mouse is l33t

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad_Handlez89
View Post

The only section we should add is the "Emo - Cry more" section to get rid of those threads.......

Keep it the same I say!

hahaha.

·
Premium Member
8,652 Posts
Yeah, I mean 16 CPU-related categories and subcategories ? a bit much...
though I'm not really asking for it to be done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts