Overclock.net banner

New Game For My GTX280 To Poop On.

1407 Views 37 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  slothfish
I need a really graphical games i could find at microcenter that has graphics that only a gtx280 could handle!
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Banned
5,131 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FaceCannon View Post
I want something, where i can run around and explode everything with great physics, something like UT3. or something RPGish but it has to be somethin like FABLE 2 ALSO, I loved socom for ps2..wish they had a similar game

Fallout 3 seems to fit your bill.

· Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmist View Post
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
I saw the commercial for that! LOL Sucka tried to play me but he never Paid me. "OH NO YOU DIDNT!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slightly skewed View Post
Fallout 3 seems to fit your bill.
I have it. not really interested in beating it.

· Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattdowns View Post
i think you would probably like fear 2. i do. so you have to.
Im a grown ass man, and I have to play some rap music when i play that game because if I have no music I get all freakin nervous and jumpy. I never acctually played the first one.

· Registered
1,769 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FaceCannon View Post
Im a grown ass man, and I have to play some rap music when i play that game because if I have no music I get all freakin nervous and jumpy. I never acctually played the first one.
Ya, that game will scare the bejesus out of you sometimes, I understand man.

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Use custom .cfg files in Crysis to increase graphical capabilities past stock DX10 "Very High" and play on some nice but poorly optimized custom maps if you want to bring a GTX 280 to it's knees.

· Premium Member
10,561 Posts
Oblivion + 4096x4096 LOD and High Res Texture Packs + 4xAA. Have fun.

· Registered
39 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FaceCannon
View Post

i know seriously. my gf is always trying to scare me but cant. i start playing this game and she comes up and gets me every time. she thinks it's so funny when i leap out of my seat.

· Premium Member
5,050 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NrGx View Post
Oblivion + 4096x4096 LOD and High Res Texture Packs + 4xAA. Have fun.
elaborate.

· Premium Member
7,407 Posts

· Premium Member
5,050 Posts
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.