Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i recently introduce myself in wc, i have an r9 390 and due to the high temps i bought a ekwb block, then i bought a big water 760is for a very good price, the bigwater i had to take it apart, i mean i disassembly it, anyways, im having like 65ºc playing quantum break, im thinking that the radiator is the problem here, the radiador is small and slim, i might getting a NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm Radiator, but what i dont know if the pump will work fine with this radiator , should i change the pump or leave it?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro that is why i did, but i have to buy the fittings, i will buy a new radiator and keep with the same pump/resorvoir, and also i cant re use the rad because my case is too small

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radnad View Post

Let's be honest, that 760is is crap. Chunk it all and get a good kit or AIO.
i didnt know that until now, i will buy the 240 rad adn then i will try to save the oney to buy a ekwb ddc pump and resorvoir.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrafael95xx View Post

Quote:

Let's be honest, that 760is is crap. Chunk it all and get a good kit or AIO.
i didnt know that until now, i will buy the 240 rad adn then i will try to save the oney to buy a ekwb ddc pump and resorvoir.
What's your budget to get what you really need?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

What's your budget to get what you really need?
well rn tbh 0, i want to buy a fractal design define s, and the other 2 things, why im amd about that i was thinking to buy the xspc x20 750 pump/resorvoir, but i thought i will be chearper the bigwater, and i bought because of that, now im regretting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts