Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i have the eclipse II and i was thinking of getting a new keyboard, because this one is just not my style, it has the fat keys and the space bar is really fat o_O, am looking for something slim, easy to type, like laptop keyboards, am eyeing on the x4 sidewinder for a while now, i regret i did not get it while it was on sale, but i can also try my style with a mech keyboard too, i heard they are good, but very expensive.

im looking for something that's soft touch, does not require any strength to press keys, generally use for gaming, slim keys are nice.

any recommendations would be nice, thank you.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Do you have a budget? And do you want/need backlit keys and/or macro keys?

·
4GHz
1,767 Posts
Eclipse II hard to type on? Are you serious?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i used this liteon 7dollar keyboard before, and it was soooo good! and the keys were so smooth and easy to type, i can literally type 3x faster than the eclipse II.

for the cherry brown i might be interested, am looking for 40 for keyboards, and as for mech keyboard might can go up to 80, my budget is tight with these things, because its not really a need, just a want.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I just got the X4 and do recommend it. I went to Frys and checked played with everything they had, and best price/feel was this one. I also wanted backlit, so win/win. That being said, there is a little more resistance than my basic logitec k120.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have no idea, actually i was wondering if the x4 is smooth and really soft touch, because i have never tried it, it looks really smooth though.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hello again, sorry i have no idea what im looking for, i just want something soft touch, doesnt require much strength to press, sort of like laptop keys, keys are not high as the normal keyboards, slim, low, flat, soft, easy to press is what im looking for.

my friends told me the razer arctosa and lycosa is pretty nice, and also the saitek slim eclipse lite touch.

is there any other keyboard that is like the ones described? has anyone used the x4 sidewinder and can tell me how soft and smooth compare to those? because the sidewinder is on sale and ill probably grab one while it last.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts