Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister bought a new laptop last friday. (Toshiba Satellite L550-0CD 17.3" Notebook)

I went to help her and install Win7 home edition. Once it was finished i immediatly made the recovery discs (4 dvds) using the toshiba recovery disc maker or something like that.

Anyway, when i finished and left, everything seemed to work fine to me. I didnt notice the problem shes talking about. She says when she double click on any icons nothing happen.

Has anyone ever seen something similar to that ? Is it possible i did something wrong ? i dont think so... not much can go wrong when installing Win7, its pretty dummy proof. But we never know...

Thx

·
Registered
214 Posts
Maybe the double-click speed setting?

Go into the settings and set the double-click speed to something a little slower, see if that helps.

Right click Desktop -> click Personalize -> Pointer Settings -> adjust click speed from there.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i'll verify this. But i doubt any options/setting has been changed at all, she barely used her laptop since i installed Win7. She doesnt even have internet yet . . ..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts