Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first off new to here so if I do something stupid please forgive.
Also typing and grammar are not for me so please excuse me if I seem to annoy you with it.
Anyway like I said new to here but not computers. It is a hobby for me that I love and spend most of my free time upgrading and modding . I recently switch to water cooling and I must say im glad I did. Recently just modded my cooler master 912 to hold a 60mm 360 rad from alphacool in the front, A 60mm 240 in the roof and a 45 mm 120 in the rear. to some this might be overkill but others may disagree before water I was using a phantek 140mm tower and could only achive 4600mhz on my 6100fx now im pushing 5 ghz and to me that's just awesome. I just purchased a 780 ti and waitng for my ek waterblock from frozen cpu to arrive should be here Monday or so
the backplate is on backorder so hard telling when it will ship. oh and by the way my cpu is able to push this card with no problem so I will wait to upgrade a little longer. thinking maybe intel this round don't know yet. my last intel build was a q6600 oc'ed to 3.6ghz and to be honest is still capable of gaming with todays titles have it paired with a 770 gtx and it pushes it to 99% GPU utilization so anyway hope to make some new friends here. Here are a few pics of my sweet rig

!! still a work in progress
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Welcome to OCN,
always makes me happy to see more people join

now i have more people i can ask questions to and get help from lol
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
10,755 Posts
Welcome to OCN! Why don't you have multiple fans on the air cooler though, or fan in middle?

Nice mod! I'd like to do some similar stuff maybe~

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry it did that pic was taken in the middle of my teardown before the remodel it had three 140mm fans and it performed quite well I have learned over the years that you can only cool so much with air and the extra fan only helped by 2c degree at most enven on full rpm

·
Premium Member
10,755 Posts
biggrin.gif

I do love air, can't beat it @£50 but a nice loop with 5+120mm's of rad space especially thick and push/pull's is super delicious
thumb.gif

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
hello and welcome - cant help on water i'm a an air man
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
welcome man im no help on water cooling i ve air less stuff can go wrong

1 - 10 of 10 Posts