Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 624 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOURCE

Available in two colors (Dark sand & Silver)
Price: 399 CNY (~57.4 USD)
Pre-order start date: Dec. 1
Release date: Dec. 12

SPECIFICATIONS:
PixArt PAW 3389 PRO-MS
200-16,000 DPI (50 step increments)
12,000 max FPS
125-500-1000Hz Polling Rate
Omron 20M
104g w/o cable
132g(+/- 8g)with cable
Braided cable
RGB taillight

SOFTWARE:
Microsoft® Mouse and Keyboard Center
Mouse button binding
Lift-off distance calibration
RGB color customization

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
woooot.

hoping that it would weight less than 100g and praying for wmo update

·
lololol
4,371 Posts
PAW not PMW???

specs indicate it's probably 3360 variant though

·
Registered
84 Posts
woooot.

Woop Woop, insta buy and yes, let's pray for a WMO update and an intelli 1.1 update.
If the WMO update should happen, I'm really sorry for my g903 and powerplay combo but nothing beats the shape of a WMO for me.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Cool, the mouse is hella super big though, I did use the IE3.0 back in the day however, but always been way to huge :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
exciting news, looks a lot like the classic intelli that was released a year ago... hopefully the side buttons of this pro intelli dont get wear out that quick

·
Registered
197 Posts
So happy with my GPW, but this the mouse I’ve used since CS 1.3

I’ll get it just for my collection even if it doesn’t win out against the current main.

Anyone know where we can preorder this on Dec 1?

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,575 Posts
woooot.

Agreed.

Another model to add to my Collection.

What a Brilliant year this has been for new Input Devices.

Hoping 2019 will help to go further with the ALWAYS desired WMO. That one alone, I want Microsoft to re-release with at least a 3389 sensor used.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
same old scroll wheel and no cable strain relief? :( those could have been fixed so easily, if this is the case.
but I suppose anyone using this on here would be wise to paracord mod it anyway. not sure if anything can be done about the wheel.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I assume they're using the classic intellimouse shell and its wheel which is mechanical. I don't see much wrong with it tbh.

·
Overclocker
11,634 Posts
Cool, the mouse is hella super big though, I did use the IE3.0 back in the day however, but always been way to huge :D
Maybe your hands finally grew to adult size in meantime!

same old scroll wheel and no cable strain relief? :( those could have been fixed so easily, if this is the case.
but I suppose anyone using this on here would be wise to paracord mod it anyway. not sure if anything can be done about the wheel.
What was wrong with the wheel other than it's position sensor?
Cable relief... never needed that. Cable never broke in 11 years of use. Was it scratching the pad and hampering use? Nope.

So now we get a 2nd re-release of IE3.0 from M$, maybe now they won't botch it? Can't say I'm going back to as much as I liked the old IE3.0.

·
Clown cursor
306 Posts
#hypetrain

1 - 20 of 624 Posts