Overclock.net banner

NEW Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse (PAW 3389 PRO-MS)

149K views 669 replies 137 participants last post by  kiriakos 
#1 · (Edited)
SOURCE

Available in two colors (Dark sand & Silver)
Price: 399 CNY (~57.4 USD)
Pre-order start date: Dec. 1
Release date: Dec. 12

SPECIFICATIONS:
PixArt PAW 3389 PRO-MS
200-16,000 DPI (50 step increments)
12,000 max FPS
125-500-1000Hz Polling Rate
Omron 20M
104g w/o cable
132g(+/- 8g)with cable
Braided cable
RGB taillight

SOFTWARE:
Microsoft® Mouse and Keyboard Center
Mouse button binding
Lift-off distance calibration
RGB color customization

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Woop Woop, insta buy and yes, let's pray for a WMO update and an intelli 1.1 update.
If the WMO update should happen, I'm really sorry for my g903 and powerplay combo but nothing beats the shape of a WMO for me.

#19 ·
Maybe your hands finally grew to adult size in meantime!

same old scroll wheel and no cable strain relief? :( those could have been fixed so easily, if this is the case.
but I suppose anyone using this on here would be wise to paracord mod it anyway. not sure if anything can be done about the wheel.
What was wrong with the wheel other than it's position sensor?
Cable relief... never needed that. Cable never broke in 11 years of use. Was it scratching the pad and hampering use? Nope.

So now we get a 2nd re-release of IE3.0 from M$, maybe now they won't botch it? Can't say I'm going back to as much as I liked the old IE3.0.

#20 ·
#hypetrain

#23 ·
IE is on the first page in the pics, the IO 1.1 is this one https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/XhYAAOSwrklVTMfW/s-l300.jpg
and this is the WMO http://www.dansdata.com/images/moremouses/wmo440.jpg

I actually like all of them, great shapes, imo I like them better than what zowie has and zowie is considered to have the best shapes around, still can't believe they are putting a 3360 in the 3.0, can't wait to get one and put a paracord on it, but i'd also like a wmo or a 1.1 with a 3360 without having to mod one :)

#25 ·
https://www.ithome.com/0/397/712.htm

Google translate:
Starting from 399 yuan, Microsoft released Pro IntelliMouse mouse: dark sand / silver color matching, the game is more cool
2018-11-30 9:33:30 Source: The home of IT: mysterious hidden Editor: mysterious Hidden Comments:

IT House November 30 news Microsoft announced today that the new Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse mouse will start pre-sale on December 1, and officially listed on December 12, priced at 399 yuan. The launch of the Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse mouse has two colors of dark sand and silver cypress, continuing the classic ergonomic design of the IntelliMouse series of mice, and also upgraded the game player's performance to enhance the game experience.

Fully upgraded Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse mouse with PixArt PAW 3389 PRO-MS Microsoft's custom-made optical game sensor with a mouse DPI of up to 16,000 and a refresh rate of 12,000 FPS, providing gamers with a precise and sensitive gaming experience. At the same time, gamers can adjust the DPI range at the Microsoft mouse and keyboard center according to their daily usage habits and usage scenarios, and can adjust 50 steps (200-16,000 DPI), custom RGB color adjustment for taillights, and lift distance calibration. The linear correction function is turned off and the rate of return adjustment (125-500-1000Hz) ensures the movement speed and positioning accuracy of the mouse during operation. Gamers can also use the Microsoft mouse and keyboard center to customize the function of the mouse button, helping the player to achieve the difficult action in the game with one click. The new one-click quick 180-degree turn and one-click speed-down aiming feature make it easy for gamers to enjoy the game and enjoy the game.

In addition, the left and right buttons of the Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse mouse use Omron micro-motion, the primary key micro-motion 20,000,000 click life, extending the life cycle of the mouse button. The mouse uses durable braided cables to help players avoid knotting mouse cables during intense gaming.

The new Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse mouse uses a classic ergonomic design, and its external curve naturally fits the hand, which can alleviate the soreness of the hand muscles caused by the user's long-term use of the mouse. The weight of the mouse is precisely calculated, and the center of gravity of the mouse is more stable, more comfortable and efficient. At the same time, in order to enhance the use of touch, the mouse has been upgraded to the button coating, which also optimizes the side skirt coating and side button texture, thereby enhancing the anti-skid and wear resistance of the button, effectively avoiding the user slipping when using the mouse. Situation, improve production efficiency.

In order to meet the needs of different users for mouse personalization, Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse mouse uses two new colors of dark sand and silver cypress. This design is inspired by the gradual change of light and shadow of aurora and the dark sand gradient caused by meteorite passing through the atmosphere. . The mouse taillights also add a variety of color options, users can customize RGB taillights according to demand, to create a cool personality.

#31 ·
This is so huge! The original intellimouse was an incredible mouse when i was a kid. Its huge but it fits your hand perfectly and still today people are trying to copy it. The best i ever was in FPS games were with the intellimouse so im excited to get this one!

#32 ·
I've been holding onto my white G305 and my paracorded G403/G303 for what seems like ages already to go in for the (hopefuly) final kill but damn, this makes it so much harder now.

A GPW, new Intelli, Revel Fit/MX518 or the Glorious Odin... or wait for the Ninox Astrum, god damn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.