Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I sold my Samsung T220 for $200 which I've had for a year and a half. The color is washed out now and theres pretty bad backlight bleeding so I thought it's time for a change.

So, I'm delving into the 1080p market. I watch alot of movies with my girlfriend on my PC, I might buy a Blu-ray player this summer also ^^.

I bought THIS, The reason being is because I went to my friends house and we were both playing Dawn of War and I couldn't get over how his game looked twice as good as mine... I knew I wanted his monitor, so I bought it! 1920x1080 Is going to be unreal at 21.5"! I cannot wait! Right now I'm on my laptop with 1366x768 on 13.1" and when I move to my larger 22" 1680x1050 everything looks terrible compared... everything looks big and bulky.

So, what do you think of my move? I know some of you are Nazi's towards 1080P because of loss of realistate but really I just use my monitor for gaming and this summer I plan to pick up 2 more and a 5890 if it ever releases.

Anyways, think I made a good decision?

Oh and to mention I only paid $129 for the monitor so I'm in $70 ;]

·
Initializing...
23,786 Posts
You should of chose a 23" or 24" inch instead. But either way have fun with you new monitor.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Gotta love that 0.248 pixel pitch.
I can never understand why people go with 27"+ 1080p monitors.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Why does it matter what we think? You already bought the monitor. Just be happy with what you got and save the extra $70 for your future video card purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts