Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, hey everyone I'm just trying to overclock my GPU on my 9600xt and I'm not sure on what to do or how to go with it. any kinda help would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gprime121

okay, hey everyone I'm just trying to overclock my GPU on my 9600xt and I'm not sure on what to do or how to go with it. any kinda help would be awesome.

www.guru3d.com Download ati tool. Once your in ati tool you can turn up your core/mem which will give you better performence. Post back if you have more questions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay, thaks everything is good now thanks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by draganjr

do you need ATItool and Radlinker to OC? Thank you.

nop,just use one of them,i guess atitool is better,b´cause the range variable is more close than radlinker,so u can seek for maximum with it,you´re welcome.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by draganjr

do you need ATItool and Radlinker to OC? Thank you.

I have never heard of Radlinker but you dont NEED either. You can use any other programs that might pop to mind. and you only need one program. I use ATItool and its the only program I use. I did find for some reason or another that my 9600SE wouldnt unlock with the Unlocker built into the ATITool. Instead I used moded drivers from the same site as ATITool. http://www.techpowerup.com/softmod/downloads.php
Hope this helps

·
Registered
37 Posts
My suggestion get the omega drivers. they are amazing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts