mge viper case
dfi lanparty 875p-t

·
Banned
4,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffles
nice dude. relly nice. u gonna OC right?
As far as I can on air first then see about possile liquid.........got to love TAX TIME!!!

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsLasher
As far as I can on air first then see about possile liquid.........got to love TAX TIME!!!

good man..... good man. wat h/s is a good one for intel? i may build me an intel to muck around with this summer. ntohin serious of course but like a 2.4 ghz

·
Banned
4,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffles
good man..... good man. wat h/s is a good one for intel? i may build me an intel to muck around with this summer. ntohin serious of course but like a 2.4 ghz
I went with the Artic freezer due to price but after that I'd say read the reviews and ask around..........I've heard the best is the Tower 112 and the XP-120

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsLasher

I went with the Artic freezer due to price but after that I'd say read the reviews and ask around..........I've heard the best is the Tower 112 and the XP-120

i looked at arctic freezer for amd side of things. i heard it works reasonably well so good luck!

·
Banned
4,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo420

What psu are you using?

Stock 500w for now to if it works OK.

·
Banned
4,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo420

Your really gonna need a new psu especially if you oc. my 450 watt mge couldnt turn on with an intel board, 2.8, and a 6600gt, let alone oc. Nice setup by they way

Thanx for the info.......figured I'd try it and see if it don't work I'll look into a replacement

1 - 13 of 13 Posts