Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any good PC games that have just come out ro that are coming otu soon. either FPS, Racing, Combat Fighting, Simultation or basically any games that is good.

I want tro buy a game but i'm not sure if there's any good ones out

·
Banned
289 Posts
Guildwars. Which is coming out pretty soon. You can buy the Pre-ordeer package now, and get free tickets to each beta-event weekend.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
surprisingly addictive game to get is
Sid meiers "Pirates"

its open ended so basically the fun never has to stop... you get to roam the caribean and pillage and plunder anyone you want... you get to pick a nationality.. English,French, Spanish, or Dutch... But if you pick one doesnt mean you still cant attack your own country..
The only thing i dont like about the game is the dancing with governors daughters... so skip it like i did

its a remake of the classic Pirates of 1987 but its a good one..
I loved the original and this one basically updates it with newer graphics and minor additions that needed to be there..

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
SWAT 4 looks great, out in April

Pariah and Battlefield 2 in March

Settlers: Heritage of Kings this month

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl in May

F.E.A.R in June

...the list goes on

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the suggestion, dotn be afraid to add more people

I've been wondering about that "Pirates" game, it gets good ratings but for soem reason i just thought it would be crap. I might buy it.

Also, i am going to get battlefield 2 whn it comes out. I'm not a big fan of doom3, i have it though, it just doesn't do it for me.

I already have most of the classics like FarCry, Doom3, HL2, Battlefield Vietnam and others

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know its a long way away, but The elder scrolls: Oblivion should be coming out soon, and it will kick all other games asses graphics wise.

Heh, gonna take a gamble here since the forum i own doesnt allow outside links, but check out http://www.elderscrolls.com and they should have some sweet screenies.

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos
Battlefield 2!! pre-ordering from ebgames tomorrow.. they say ETA of 6/01 lets hope its sooner...
yes, thats what i was gonna say

·
Registered
109 Posts
Age of Mythology has been out, but its pretty good.
Also COD UO kicks some serious butt.
Just my two cents!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
OUT NOW:

Fifa 2005
Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay
Call Of Duty: United Offensive (Requires CoD)

COMING SOON:

Brothers In Arms

Small list but hey Im going out now so I cant sit here and type. Bye bye off to do some

·
Registered
314 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HotDog
Quake 4 is right around the corner.. serious
When in the hell is Quake 4 coming out? Damn, i am a big fan of 1 and 2 but i didnt like 3 that much cause there was no single player story.

gimme info dudes!!!

·
Banned
1,013 Posts
you think these US peeps are gonna enjoy fifa??? personally i think fifa2003 was the best and they have gone downhill since then. they got too complicated

·
Registered
792 Posts
The new quake coming out with an engine that looks like doom 3, dunno if it is or not tho... Chronicles of Riddick looks like that too

1 - 20 of 22 Posts