Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to build a new machine and I wanted to see what you guys think limit is $420 and i have memory and a HD.

Case: RaidMax XA BlackSilver

Motherboard: BioStar TForce6100-939

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego E6

I would like to use the left over to buy a CD-RW/DVD Combo b/c i sold my old 1 with the PC in my SIG. so keep this in mind. I also do not have a PCI-E card yet so that is why I am going with the Tforce to hold me over. Ne opinions would help me decide what to do.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
With your current build as long as you don't have alot of extra peripherals running off of it youll be fine. Now if you decide to upgrade the vid card in the future you might have to because its gonna suck alot of power. If the factory one is stable with your rig then it wont matter, oure fine.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811156043
-case cheaper here

• Rep+
Reactions: madmanx1x1

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by hednik

With your current build as long as you don't have alot of extra peripherals running off of it youll be fine. Now if you decide to upgrade the vid card in the future you might have to because its gonna suck alot of power. If the factory one is stable with your rig then it wont matter, oure fine.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811156043
-case cheaper here

Great find thats deff. a rep + thanks for the few bucks. Now i can get everything from Newegg.com.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by madmanx1x1

Great find thats deff. a rep + thanks for the few bucks. Now i can get everything from Newegg.com.

Better PS for the same price initially, $10 cheaper AR (it's the one I'm using, woot). That is, if you decide to get a separate one.

·
Premium Member
7,531 Posts
Yes. IDE hdd's are much slower then sata drives, and ide looks like crap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts