Votes: 7 87.5%
  • BlackBerry 9650

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im switching from sprint to verizon and I want some thing new.

i already have a BlackBerry Tour 9630 but i want some thing new so its either the i Phone 4 or the BlackBerry 9650

what do you think i should get?

·
(つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
918 Posts
I've never used any blackberry devices, but I got my iPhone 4 in February, and I personally really like it. Once you jailbreak it, it opens up a lot of its potential.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeWhoDared
View Post

I've never used any blackberry devices, but I got my iPhone 4 in February, and I personally really like it. Once you jailbreak it, it opens up a lot of its potential.

if i were to get one i wouldnt jailbreak it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Thunderbolt is the way to go.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xTweetyBird
View Post

No don't get a thunderbolt either. The battery doesn't last very long. The Droid Bionic is going to be the fastest phone when it comes out.

The Bionic has been delayed multiple of times and it wont be the fastest phone when it comes out. They will already develop new and greater things by then

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeermench
View Post

Thunderbolt is the way to go.

Quote:

View Post

No don't get a thunderbolt either. The battery doesn't last very long. The Droid Bionic is going to be the fastest phone when it comes out.

Quote:

View Post

The Bionic has been delayed multiple of times and it wont be the fastest phone when it comes out. They will already develop new and greater things by then

Quote:

View Post

Don't get either of those wait for the Droid Bionic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dranx
View Post

Droid 3. End of story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deeeebs
View Post

then just go blackberry and suffer... LOL

see those phones are huge thou the screen is massive and i dont wanna look like i have a brick in my pockets.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Quote:

View Post

The Best Buy ad for the Bionic just got leaked so it won't be long till it gets released and I doubt any other phone is going to be faster in the next month.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SergioSandoval
View Post

see those phones are huge thou the screen is massive and i dont wanna look like i have a brick in my pockets.

Not at all that big. You could still put these in a pocket. If you want a smallish one, get an Incredible 2 or Droid 3.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTweetyBird;14224542
My thunderbolt gets 16+ hrs running cyanogenmod 7 and imoseyons 3.3.7 AOSP kernel
tongue.gif

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts