Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new psu today and it's antec true blue 480 watts well right now im at 210x12 which is like 2.52ghz and these are the results
let me know if i should return this and get the antec 550 true power, but this one that i have right now looks cool it's "Blue" lol.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armend

Got a new psu today and it's antec true blue 480 watts well right now im at 210x12 which is like 2.52ghz and these are the results
let me know if i should return this and get the antec 550 true power, but this one that i have right now looks cool it's "Blue" lol.

The 12V+ doesnt seem so good. Thats how low my generic PSU used to get. If you can get your hands on the truepower 550W, do so. The 12V rail on the true power is much more stable than that because it has quite a few more amps than the true blue does.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

The 12V+ doesnt seem so good. Thats how low my generic PSU used to get. If you can get your hands on the truepower 550W, do so. The 12V rail on the true power is much more stable than that because it has quite a few more amps than the true blue does.

I agree!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

i thought so i will in like a week or so.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let me ask you guys something when you touch ur power supply when ur gaming or just surfing you know does it feel hot becouse with this one omg not even the other one i had doesnt get as hot i dont get? Are your psu's hot when you touch them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts