Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
First of all I would like to thank you 1usmus for your work, I've been using your calculator from the beginning and it helped me a lot!
Recently I did a slight upgrade and replaced my TridentZ 3733cl17 kit with even better samsung b-dies as I got the 3600cl15 one. I've been testing it for almost 2 weeks now and basically the thing is that the only timings it likes is the Stilt's 3466 preset from the C6H's bios. With the previous kit I could use the fast/extreme presets from the calculator and it was perfectly stable but no luck with the new ram kit. Fortunately it's hci memtest stable with the Stilt's cl15 preset at 3533 and almost stable at 3600 (managed to go 800+% without an error) but I think it has some room for tightening at 3466-3533.
I attached the timing that works now, I really tried every power option, I think I have the best settings with the voltages and everything but I don't understand how the timings work. As soon as I change anything on the attached preset (at 3466-3533) it's not stable anymore.
Could anyone give me some suggestions how could I tighten the timings?

Attachments

·
Registered
894 Posts
Those are already very good timings for a Ryzen, far beyond the average. I would just take it and leave it. You have to remember that you aren't just changing RAM clock speeds, you are also changing infinity fabric speeds. While your RAM may be able to go further, IF can't.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts