Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 705 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I love ergonomic mice. This one seems kind of big to me though. And I can't find the dimensions on the official website...

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
All things considered, it has a good weight and good sensor. Shape not too bad I think from what I can see, sorta like the IO 1.1

·
Registered
621 Posts
Looking good.

As long as it weights close to nothing, it has more a less standard features (centered sensor unlike the Pyra, no weird stuff), the lights can be turned off and they don't get a messed up firmware for the A3090, it seems a worthfully contender in the optical mice arena.

·
Mehehe!
2,782 Posts
Yup, though I'm assuming the 4000dpi step will be buggy as hell. But if performance i great on the other 3 dpi levels it could be a solid FPS mouse.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMS View Post

Looking good.
As long as it weights close to nothing
According to the review on that product page from a german mTw clan player, it weights less than a IO1.1.

edit: eh, the propably stiff cable kinda already ruins it for me.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by detto87 View Post

According to the review on that product page from a german mTw clan player, it weights less than a IO1.1.
Great.

Now let's see how it goes quality-wise
smile.gif

·
Registered
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by detto87 View Post

Not a dealbreaker since it's easy to fix.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkd View Post

Not a dealbreaker since it's easy to fix.
Indeed, but if you're talking about replacing the cable ... it will ruin the skates most likely. And it will be a while before we can buy 3rd party feet for Savu, i'm guessing Corepad cause they have skates for a4tech mice ffs
biggrin.gif

On the other hand you could use IMO skates.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I never understood why braided cable is labeled as GOOD.
In general they are way more stiff, and the braided cable in like kana is the worst thing ever, you can bend it like a rainbow and it stays like w00t.

Never ever had a cable break cept for connection problems at the end of cable -> mouse. But braided does nothing for that.

Another stupid thing they add because it looks cool apparently ;/

·
Registered
828 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaingosu View Post

Indeed, but if you're talking about replacing the cable ... it will ruin the skates most likely. And it will be a while before we can buy 3rd party feet for Savu, i'm guessing Corepad cause they have skates for a4tech mice ffs
biggrin.gif

On the other hand you could use IMO skates.
roccat support and roccat online shop will have savu feet, but it will take some time, usualy appear around 3 month after the product is in the market.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skar View Post

roccat support and roccat online shop will have savu feet, but it will take some time, usualy appear around 3 month after the product is in the market.
What's their online store?

1 - 20 of 705 Posts