Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anyone have an idea what this is about??

I was thinking maybe the 700 finally?? Does not look like that mouse though. Looks ambi...could be wrong.

·
lololol
4,371 Posts
inb4 3330
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
546 Posts
I love these optimistic threads. Deep down you already know it's going to be some completely worthless release. Never underestimate steelseries' ability to make a bad product.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We'll see what pops up then. More than one release, they are trying to be mysteriooouuuuuusssss.

·
Registered
782 Posts
The Rival 100 is still my favorite shape probably of the mice that have been recently released. I've been looking for a Taipan but I think I don't like the mouse getting wider towards the front. Avior at least feels weird because of that but it's more wide overall. The mouse in that picture looks ambidex and if it's Rival 100 -sized (or even smaller with side buttons
drool.gif
), I'll deffo buy it no matter what the sensor is!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Idk what it is but hooefully it is 2 releases as the pic suggests. If not, then it's extremely sad that they pump out 2 more products before the Rival 700 is fully released.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I would rather guess that the delays are from Pixart's side. Corsair M65 Pro is the only mouse that has been pushed out with the 3360 so far while others have been pushing their release. Maybe Corsair's OEM was lucky enough to receive a patch of 3360s before anyone else. Dunno.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
lachen.gif
lachen.gif
lachen.gif

·
Registered
782 Posts
...taking the Razer route... Great. FFS.
thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Well, I guess this is appealing to the casual community and I can understand why they make products like that. Still, hyping it up with a picture of a mouse is... eh.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

Oh hell naw man.
I've seen hoop dreams deflate like a true fiend's weight...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts