Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you know a little about myself, Im 27 currently a third class petty officer in the US NAVY forward deployed in Rota, Spain with an electronics Rate and previously worked at Alienware Corp assembling before they were purchased by Dell. Im about to deploy for 4-5 months in the Mediterranean and when I get back will be building something. Lots of research incoming.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechorganic View Post

Haha, make the best out of everywhere you are when you are.
We have SNOW on the ground... (although it is melting off!) lol! I bet the water there is gorgeous!

Like the handle, btw! I go by MekZomB on a couple of sites... pretty close to the same thing.. lol!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol we just moved here from Norfolk, Virginia... I dont miss that snow bit AT ALL. The water is very nice, Its pretty clear and a blue/green. But Im from Miami, FL so its not too much different really.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
welcome be prepared to be sucked in to the abiss and spending all your spare time here you worked at alianware cool man

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by davcc22 View Post

welcome be prepared to be sucked in to the abiss and spending all your spare time here you worked at alianware cool man
Lol, thats fine with me. When we are floating around out there it will at least give me something to look at.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechorganic View Post

Lol, thats fine with me. When we are floating around out there it will at least give me something to look at.
true that this place is better than facebook to kill time and it cant come up with "content" so you dont get pinged by the network admins

1 - 11 of 11 Posts