Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I'm new to OC but I bring 10 years of PC hardware and software support to the table. I am currently an IS Technician for a mid-size CHC in WA State. I started it all by getting a Radio Shack 150-in-1 kit for Christmas when I was 10 or so and have found electrical engineering to be a hobby/passion since then.

I've been building my own PCs since early High School and for the longest time have stuck to air cooling, until now (water cooling is my current WIP). I'm not a rich folk so I like to make the most out of what I can get with my budget, which brought me to this site a few years ago. Being all about instant knowledge and impatience, I never registered @ OC and stuck to perusing topics and teaching myself from others' input. I really enjoy what I've read and find this community to be one of the most friendly to all types of techies and techie wannabes. You'll never see me demeaning other members for any reason.

I look forward to being a contributing member of this community and giving and taking what I can to help myself and others around here. I'll start by posting a typical "New Water Cooling Build Questions" type of thread later on. Thank you all in advance for the great community here.

Edit:

Water Cooling Building Thread

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hardly View Post
Welcome to the community! Make sure you add your PC specs to your user CP so we all know what you're using!
Added. I won't cheat and add my spec build just yet. I'll update this thread with a link to my WC build when I've tidied it up a bit.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Centinal View Post
Added. I won't cheat and add my spec build just yet. I'll update this thread with a link to my WC build when I've tidied it up a bit.
Looking forward to it! Welcome to the forums

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.