Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Ive been lurking in the forums for a couple days now, looking for information and have found a ton of useful info on here that has already helped me beyond belief.<br><br>
The introduction: My name is Brian and im am 21, and live in Winter Haven, FL. I am a student at USF and work at the local credit union in the MIS/IT department. I reciently got into computer modding when my friend that i work with showed me his rig and what it can do... The main game that i play is FEAR.<br><br>
Thanks for all the information that i've already used and hope to be able to contibute some of my own knowledge in the future.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Welcome Smitty! You really stumbled upon a really great forum. I'm new myself and I think you'll find the Overclock community here is an amazing bunch of folks.<br><br>
Don't forget to become a Folder after you've settled in.

·
Premium Member
6,352 Posts
Welcome to Overclock.net bsmitty! Glad to see you join up. You should browse through our extensive FAQ section.<br>
Overclock.net and many of its members are part of a distributed computing program called [email protected] (Folding At Home). It's all for a good cause and there's a bit of a competition =)<br>
Enjoy your stay here at Overclock.net!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts