Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new radeon hd 5770 video card and for some reason it randomly makes my mouse like 10 times bigger. could this be a virus or glitch wit the video card? i scanned my computer wit avg and got rid of one virus still happens

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yeah this was a common bug but I think it's fixed in 10.2. Also, I would seriously consider getting the 10.3a driver located here. It should improve performance on a ton of games.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
dude.. supposed to be like that.. now ur mouse has increased in size. like your videocard. new 1337 edition mousecurser

·
Registered
16 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgr215 View Post
Yeah this was a common bug but I think it's fixed in 10.2. Also, I would seriously consider getting the 10.3a driver located here. It should improve performance on a ton of games.
I would tend to disagree on that...at least in my case. I used the 10.3a drivers with my 5850 Crossfire setup and saw 200 less fps on CoD4 @ Max settings.

·
Registered
998 Posts
If it's the entire screen, did you change the resolution? Last time I changed a GPU, my resolution was screwed up.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
when u install a new video card u have to install drivers and change resolution of the screen this depend on your monitor size

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tweaker123
View Post

i have this same problem with my 5450.. using 10.2 drivers.
its huge right now lol

its all good havent u heard that size matters

1 - 14 of 14 Posts