Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read here

Short list of things to be added that I thought were nice. You can read the full list at the link above.

Quote:

• HD 1080p video mode support over VGA and component cables.
  • Stream WMV video from a Windows PC running Windows Media Player 11, Zune software, or Windows Media Connect.
  • Xbox 360â„¢ HD DVD Player support (think everyone knew about that lol)
  • Improved UI performance in Media Center Extender
  • Improved network reliability between Windows Media Center Extender on Windows Vista and Xbox 360 consoles using Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel support.

So yup read that whole list there is some nice stuff in there. Also I am not sure, but it looks like there will be USB keyboard compatability soon... And maybe even mouse...

·
Registered
584 Posts
That's pretty cool. Mouse and Keyboard support would be nice if they could get it right for FPS games. The mouse and keyboard adapters for Xbox were poor at best. they didn't get the "feel" right. I would know, I played a ton of Halo 2 with one and even prefer a controller over it. Claw FTW!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Well I downloaded the new interface and I must say that it is a whole lot cleaner than the first one. The battery icon in the in-game "mini-dash" is a lot bigger and 1080p shows up in my display options. I can switch to 1080p but it looks like junk cause it can only go to 1080i (but no harm in trying, right?)

I do like the new layout of the Marketplace, I still want to try the USB keyboard and see how that works. Hopefully my wireless keyboard can work cause sending messages takes a hell of a long time with the controller

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
good to know, thanks

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
its definetly a huge improvement theres only one thing, you can only stream wmv videos no matter though my computer and 360 are all i need i cant be mad at them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts