Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is 'finally' a highly rated Golf game for PC since Tiger Woods 2008. Deluxe version has a few cosmetic perks.

For whatever reason, NewEgg did not charge me tax on this purchase. I got my code via email within ten minutes.

GameCode discount found on the NewEgg webpage or check your NewEgg Newsletter on Nov 21 2020 where other games went on sale.

Discounted prices and/or promo codes expire at 11:59PM PT on 11/23/2020 and valid in United States only

·
Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,735 Posts
I been really wanting to play this since it came out, but havent bought it because of the bad reviews. What is your take on it? Many say they messed it up this year by going to 2k and the graphics took a big step backwards ect. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What on this earth do you mean by going 2K, it is the engine in place

·
Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,735 Posts
What on this earth do you mean by going 2K, it is the engine in place
2K the company lol. They bought the rights to this game. It use to be called The Gold Club and had really good graphics. Sorry, thought you knew the history and could help me answer a few questions. I use to play The Golf Club games. others that use to play this game complain that 2K took it over and now the graphics are bad and some other things. Plus adding all the 2K famous microtransactions and such. Was just wondered if you played it and what you thought?

BTW 2K will also be coming out with a new NFL game next year too apparently. I dont care what they put out it will have to be better then Madden.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts