Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a quick search and found nothing. I ran in to this deal this morning. I've read it's a great power supply and most people here know of Corsair's PSU quality.

The 620HX is a modular PSU.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817139002.

Happy black friday shopping.

Peter

EDIT: on more searching it is an Ultra-Secret BF deal from newegg. Please delete this if necessary.

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts
you can also combine it with some Western Digital hard drives.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
I don't like hiding cheap prices behind mail in rebates... makes it to good to be true.

·
Premium Member
6,995 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BenRK
View Post

I don't like hiding cheap prices behind mail in rebates... makes it to good to be true.

I don't know why everyone hates MIR's. I have submitted dozens and always gotten a check. May take a while, but I get it.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
My problem is (hypothetically speaking), I'd only have $50, and an item costs $60 or something, but has a $10 MIR. I can't buy the item then, even if $50 is all I would have spent with a MIR. Tiger Direct is TERRIBLE about that, making it seem items are cheaper then they really are. Newegg isn't, thank goodness.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I have a 50% success rate with MIRs. Submitted 4 and gotten 2.
Seems like a nice deal IMO, but I haven't been keeping up with the prices.

Corsair's a good company though, they'll most likely honor it.

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
I believe this is the reason I am purchasing the 700w modX PSU. No need to wait for MIR, because I can't afford the item with teh first charge. So I went with a product with a nice instant price reduction

I was wondering if the modX is a reputable brand and will do for a X2 Phenom + 4890 (maybe a second in the future).

·
Knows the Song of Time
3,663 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by playah View Post
I don't like how they come on a card instead of a check
I got over that after I realized that whenever I cashed those checks in college, it went to gas. Now when I get the card, I go to the gas station.

Same difference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts