Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by zxo0oxz
View Post

Is this supposed to be news or something?

Is it in the News section?

Just available for sale. Some people might be interested.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
First of it kind, u can a Nvidia n Ati cards together.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Oh. Yeah I spent like a whole week reading about this in December.

Even though their original goal on the Hydra 100 was to scale better than SLI/Crossfire, they haven't really given anyone reason to get one of these yet. It would be a nice implementation on lower end motherboards that way the poor people could just throw in a new graphics card with their old crappy one.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
5,123 Posts
LOL, its news without an article... or is it?
I guess only the people that followed it before would know what its about. Seems pretty interesting.

"World's 1st mix & match GeForce+Radeon by Lucid Hydra"

if OP wants to add a quote... this was under the product tour on newegg...

Quote:
After launching the Hi-End P55 GD80 series, the world-renown mainboard and graphics card manufacture, MSI, has released the enhanced version based on Intel's P55 chipset - the MSI Big Bang Fuzion.

Besides every stunning feature already shipped with P55 GD80 series, for example, DrMOS, SuperPipe and OC Genie and the MSI's peak P55 board, the Big Bang Fuzion comes with the Lucid Hydra 200 chipset on top of the regular GD80 series, allowing the mainboard to mix graphics cards (NVIDIA graphics cards and AMD/ATI graphics cards work together). Furthermore, MSI adds the THX TruStudio PC and Creative's EAX Advanced HD 5 to the board to meet the audio demands of PC games and PC/HTPC-HIFI.

Not to mention the original overclocking ability of the MSI's P55 series, the reliable OC engine offers a 36% performance boost by Big Bang Fuzion. What more can you ask for from the flagship MSI P55 motherboard?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Have there been any reviews on this yet?

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
We need a guinea pig. Somebody please buy this and post some benches.

·
Premium Member
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was not really posting it as "news" and with $360 + price tag, I did not think it belonged in the "Deals" section. I was only posting it here because it is an Intel motherboard and it is now available for purchase. I am sure someone has been looking to pick this board up.

Wow... get a grip people.

If it needs to be moved, then a mod can move it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts