Authentic Jamaican
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamar16 View Post

^^ how does this one stack up against the Sapphire on sale? Also this one doesn't seem to be bundled with the free games?

Edit:

Newegg CS says its not eligible for the Free games... hmmm
Well to be quite Frank, I never really cared of the games that come free with the GPUs, if I like the game I would've bought it before hand. Not sure what their policy is on this GPU for Free Games.

·
Banned
3,925 Posts
On canada's version it's $289.

We might be polite and friendly, but we are getting ripped off every single day.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abs.exe View Post

On canada's version it's $289.

We might be polite and friendly, but we are getting ripped off every single day.
Indeed. I might actually start hauling stuff up north from New York. I hear cheese is quite profitable.
smile.gif

·
Aren't this fancy!
7,223 Posts

·
Authentic Jamaican
2,012 Posts
OP.. you may wana add this to the OP

You get 4 games instead of 3

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Just got one. For the V.me code to actually work you have to make a V.me account and use it to checkout. It took me 2 minutes to create. I also got the 4 free games as well. Thanks OP + Rep

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
GOD DAMNIT WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN CANADA?
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I paid $300 each in March. My cards have medicore ASCI around 60 percent and yet overclock easily to 1150/1450.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Haven't seen graphics card prices in awhile, but dang... This is cheaper than alot of 650 TIs, and its in a completely different league.

Seeing how 20nm is delayed, I'm seriously considering this now. Nothing at 28nm will be better for the money anytime soon.

·
Aren't this fancy!
7,223 Posts
Now what are the chances that some other similarly good or better models will come on sale within the next week or few? These cards should be blowing out at this price. I'm wondering if this is just a selloff of the lesser models, or if the whole 7xxx series will be getting this discount because of the impending new cards.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts