Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal you guys have been waiting for. Mushkin Redline RAM that you can tighten up the timings pretty darn good on for AM3 systems or ram that you can loosen up the timings a bit and over clock the snot out of them.
They are going for $114.99 on sale at the moment and they have an additional $15.00 MIR that comes from Mushkin. Jump on this deal while it's hot.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820226120

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
is this an upgrade from my ripawjs 1600mhz CL9?

·
Premium Member
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by garricktlee
View Post

already have 4gb, but is it time for 8gb?

someone tell me a reason not to

because you don't have enough money

Quote:

Originally Posted by koven
View Post

is this an upgrade from my ripawjs 1600mhz CL9?

Hmm are you for real. The diff fom cas 9 to 6 should be like night and day.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Quote:

The diff fom cas 9 to 6 should be like night and day.

You are kidding yourself if you think you will see any real word performance gain.

·
Premium Member
6,630 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragsters
View Post

You are kidding yourself if you think you will see any real word performance gain.

this, but you would be able to OC a bit better I guess

·
Premium Member
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragsters
View Post

Well I stand by tighter timings on AMD is always better and it should always show up as fractions better IMO and when your system is maxed to the core CPU, RAM, GPU, multi Raid HDD set up's and all games eye candy maxed out woulden't that give some kind of performance boost? I surely hope so. If not a very noticeable but yet still detectable in one way or another is what I mean. I'm not knocking the Blackline Ram. Heck I almost went that route and bought the blackline kit but I wanted some Redlines since forever. Now that they are on sale I fugured I would get a pair and others might wish to share in my rejoyce for a great price on Redline ram. I just don't think some one should come and crash the party for all those who happen to like Mushkin Redline ram.

·
Registered
834 Posts
too bad I have the dominators or else id be all over this. 3 pks for 12gb goodness!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts