Overclock.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:

External 5.25" Drive Bays: 7
External 3.5" Drive Bays: 1 (convertable from 5.25")
Internal 3.5" Drive Bays: 7
Expansion Slots: 10

This is a new arrival quitely slipped out from TT and from what i've heard its supposed to be an Antec 1200 killer. Really nice case. Thought i'd post it here for you guys to gaze upon its beauty.

The win itself.

·
Premium Member
22,005 Posts
Probably noisy as anything with all that venting... Why not more Antec P180 competitors? Not everybody in the case market is after ostentatious styling and "gamer" features.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipp
View Post

Probably noisy as anything with all that venting... Why not more Antec P180 competitors? Not everybody in the case market is after ostentatious styling and "gamer" features.

true that. i really like the p182

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Looks great on the outside but on the interior.... it fails IMO. Zero cable management, No painted interior and no CPU cut out. I know it has a removable tray but you are still forced to un hook all the power cables to install a cooler or water block while a cutout lets you do it instantly. No door fan for GPU's, no top exhaust fan from what i can see and only a single 120MM front intake. All of this for $240 shipped?
ill pass.

·
Premium Member
8,252 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipp
View Post

Because not everyone wants a case that weighs as much as an adult male.

If you want quality, or looks, then Lian-Li is definitely an awesome choice.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by trueg50
View Post

Because not everyone wants a case that weighs as much as an adult male.

If you want quality, or looks, then Lian-Li is definitely an awesome choice.

then someone will counterback and say lian li is too expensive, but to me its all worth it.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
$230?! It's just an old Xaser! The PSU isn't even bottom mounted and there aren't any cable management holes. It's an old design any way I look at it.

·
Super Moderator
19,300 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
What's so "new" about this case? Looks like a regular Xaser VI in black.
That's because it is. The only thing it has going for it is 2 eSATA ports. The rest of it is just the same old Thermaltake crap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts