Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is something wrong with the MSI 6850's I'm not hearing about. Several times I've seen the same card for sale under open box. It worries me somewhat, but at $150 shipped the deal always looks too good to pass up.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've been ordering open box stuff from the egg for years, I got my first defective open box item today (ASUS mobo). They issued a call tag and will issue a full refund with no questions asked. For the savings and minimal risk of actually getting a defective item, open box stuff is definitely worth it.

·
Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,772 Posts
Im actually waiting for an open box 6850 to hit right now. But not the MSI one you speak of, dont like the color. There are none currently of any kind though.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckclc
View Post

Im actually waiting for an open box 6850 to hit right now. But not the MSI one you speak of, dont like the color. There are none currently of any kind though.

The MSI is the only one i've seen and I've been looking the last two weeks. Close to getting the 6870 though. First I was reading everywhere just to get the 6850 and OC it because the 6870s don't OC well and now I'm hearing just get the 6870. The plan is to CF down the line though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts