663 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Somenamehere
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16836121120R

Seems like a good deal. 2 left

edit: looks like shipping is $38... eek
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo23451
View Post

I guess I got a deal when I got mine. It was 236 bucks brand new including shipping from amazon

Dare I ask how for the love of god did you get such a deal?
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyNikel
View Post

Dare I ask how for the love of god did you get such a deal?

Dont know to be honest. I guess it was pure luck on my part.
I used the Google shopping option and selected prices lowest to highest and amazon was the cheapest. That is what i do to try to find the lowest price on a item I want to get.
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo23451 View Post
Dont know to be honest. I guess it was pure luck on my part.
I used the Google shopping option and selected prices lowest to highest and amazon was the cheapest. That is what i do to try to find the lowest price on a item I want to get.
I suppose this deal sucks then
See less See more
Yeah I seem to remember them in the 200 range on ebay (used and refurb)
The z-5500s took a steady price inflation over the years. My friend got mine in '07 for 100 bucks because TigerDirect messed up one of his local ads in florida for their store. The original price was 200. If you look up on the amazon forums you'll see how people comment about how the price used to be half what it is now.

I got mine for 320 shipped off Logitech's website. I honestly can't say I feel like they weren't worth it. The control center itself has so many useful features and honestly these things blow away many home theaters i've listened to.
sucks i don't have any money

I've been drooling over this set for a LONG time
See less See more
I got mine for around $230-240 with free shipping from tigerdirect.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.