6,685 Posts
Interesting.

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MADMAX22
View Post

wow thats pretty cool, now they jsut need the mach series and maybe have a sale on them

You mean like a 50% off sale?

·
Premium Member
19,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey122687
View Post

Lets hope they have Cascade and LN2 next

Lol. I'd like to see them stock LN2.

·
Premium Member
19,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldovi
View Post

I think we will start seeing a lot more people with these things now.

Maybe. It's not put in the best spot. It's under the "Case / Rackmount Accessories" area which doesn't seem like the place to get them flying off the shevles.

·
Premium Member
19,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldovi
View Post

How did you find it then....

I was looking for the side 25cm fan for the Armor. I was going by "highest price first".

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
You mean those units were above the fans you were looking for? You shop for cheap fans.

·
Premium Member
19,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamakazi
View Post

You mean those units were above the fans you were looking for? You shop for cheap fans.

Well, it's faster to find the fans if you search highest first, rather than lowest first due to the 1000 of 0.99 - 3.99 things on that page.

·
Premium Member
7,891 Posts
0 - 200 Watt @ -65 to -35C at 22C ambient temperature for the mach II gt which is just 2C better then the other vapo which is -33c at 200w just at zero the gt is -65 which is better then the -50 but over all the vapo is a little cheaper for close to the same temp readings,

you would have to ask thewaxshop or somebody to be sure but i think they are pretty comparible and the vapo has that chilly evap head i think which makes it nice for mounting on different sockets and easier to get good contact, my machIIgt mounted onmy am2 board was a little bit of a pain without the adaptor kit (since its not out yet)

anyways for being about 150 bones cheaper for the same setup (w/lcd and mouting kit) its about the same price equivelent

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thumper
View Post

I was just going to ask how good of units these are....

So, would you say these are the Big Water of the Phase line? Cheap, but not so good?

These are good units. The OCZ would be comprable to the value phase changer, but that has never seen the daylight.

·
Banned
6,776 Posts
That's what I was about to say, where's the OCZ? They said it'd be in the $200 or $300 range, can't remember exactly but a price which it wasn't out of the reach of most of us.

Everything that they had planned to release it's here, except for the phase change, so my guess is that it'll never see the daylight due to cost, 'cause they know not everyone is willing to drop $800 for cooling.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts