Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rosewill RNX-N1 Wireless-N 2.0 Dongle (2T2R) IEEE 802.11b/g/n USB2.0 Up to 300Mbps Data Rates/ WPA/WPA2 (AES, 64,128-WEP with shared-key authentication) Cisco CCS V1.0, V2.0 and V3.0 compliant Vista/Win7/MAC.

$19.99 with free shipping if you use promo code EMCKCJH53.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2T2R%29%20IEEE

This is the USB wireless dongle that works on Samsung products like TV and Blu-ray players.

·
Premium Member
32,941 Posts
What does it do exactly for Samsung TV's? Mine's got a USB port, but I've only ever used it for an external hard drive to view videos on it. Can I access my network share to view my video's that way? If so...I'm buying 2 right now.

·
Premium Member
8,426 Posts
I have been using that dongle for a while on one of my secondary PCs. It works great, just keep in mind that it has an awkward shape that can make managing ports more difficult. It is very snappy though - I usually pull the same speeds on it as my wired connection

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by staryoshi;14245354
I have been using that dongle for a while on one of my secondary PCs. It works great, just keep in mind that it has an awkward shape that can make managing ports more difficult. It is very snappy though - I usually pull the same speeds on it as my wired connection
smile.gif
Same here.....mine has been working flawlessly for about 6 months now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.