Registered
2,932 Posts

·
Registered
4,862 Posts

·
Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,772 Posts
Believe it or not, someone will buy these.

·
Premium Member
9,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
As a true star wars nerd, both of those hilts are incorrect for the people whom they belong to.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortySmalls;11914944
thats what i though, who in their right mind would pay for these things at a grand for 4.. thats like $250 each for toys
You sir, have obviously never met a hardcore Star Wars fanatic. You know, the people who dress up in their costumes for parades in Podunk, MO. Sometimes they call themselves "troopers", even give them themselves an unassuming name like "Troop 501st" basically to fool people into thinking they are a boy scout troop. Which doesn't really work...since most of them are 40 years old +, and severely overweight...

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmnasasin0227;11914984
As a true star wars nerd, both of those hilts are incorrect for the people whom they belong to.
Whoever buys these will get all the chicks. They don't nickname the lightsaber "the pantie dropper" for nothing!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
That price is pretty cheap in my opinion, There is a Case of 4, and 4 is in each case, so you getting 12 Saber for less then $100 each, compare to $150-$200 each

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDarkTempler;11915179
That price is pretty cheap in my opinion, There is a Case of 4, and 4 is in each case, so you getting 12 Saber for less then $100 each, compare to $150-$200 each
Nope, there's only 4 total.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sccr64472;11915114
Whoever buys these will get all the chicks. They don't nickname the lightsaber "the pantie dropper" for nothing!
The Jedi mind trick works better.

·
Premium Member
4,084 Posts
I have 4 of these laying around somewhere. Forget where I got them but they were given to me.

I have Vader's lightsaber, Lukes green lightsaber, blue lightsaber (I think luke's original? or maybe rebuild? I forget) and the purp Mace Windu one.

They are pretty cool. You can fight with them and they make the lightsaber waving noise as well as the clashes when they hit. You can't be too rough though, the plastic they are made from is only so tough.

·
Registered
146 Posts
This is totally criminal for them to cost so much... They seriously do still sell them in retail stores for less.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts