Overclock.net banner

[Newegg] Team Vulcan 32GB DDR5 5600 + Team Z44Q 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVME - $249

1027 11
¯\(ツ)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
892 Posts
That's mad, the Nvme is worth that amount. You could pick up the deal and sell the ram off to lower the costs. It's not going to be around for long, so not too hard to sell off the ram. Ram with rubbish timings, but just goes to show what's in the works for the future with prices and speeds.

· Old to Overclock.net
3,515 Posts
Holy crap, this is a great deal!!!!

· PC Evangelist
48,808 Posts
Dam, such a good deal. Probably good kit for Zen4. 5600 CL32 at very least is not crappy Micron DDR5.

· Registered
892 Posts
I just bought 3 of the deals. I'm going to load up my board with 3 x 2gb NVMe, sell off the ram on crappy ebay for a little discount as well as my other 2 sticks of 1gb NVMe. Should work out to be a free upgrade! Hell yeah! thanks to The Pook (y)

· Still kinda lost
3,896 Posts
Very solid.
They offer insane deals on the DDR4 front too, I got a 32gb 3200mhz cl16 + the same SSD but 1tb for $149 a few weeks ago from Amazon.

· Registered
5,416 Posts
That's mad, the Nvme is worth that amount. You could pick up the deal and sell the ram off to lower the costs. It's not going to be around for long, so not too hard to sell off the ram. Ram with rubbish timings, but just goes to show what's in the works for the future with prices and speeds.
The future is going to be bright. Basically hence why i am expecting to give up my Z690 Apex, 32GB DDR5 Samsung, 12900K, 3080TI and probably one of my 1TB Gen 4 Drives (keeping my 2TB SK Hynix P41 for storage) when i do my upgrades over late 2023 to 2025.

· Registered
892 Posts
I agree Section31. CPU's with a larger cache and interconnectivity with e cores, faster and cheaper DDR5, doubled size SSD's. After a couple of years of the Nvidia 4080 I'm going to buy, it's a completely new build.

I doubt the prices on DDR5 to change much in the next 6 months, especially with the new Zen 4 demand, but people could look out for the Black Friday sale.

Looking at the Team Z44Q 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVME, it's a little slower than the 980 pro I have, so I'm going to keep it as the system drive with some games and software that need it and use a couple of the Team Z44Q 2TB for storage, sell the rest for a profit.

Rectangle Parallel Font Electric blue Number

· Overclocking Enthusiast
7,040 Posts
Keep in mind that it is a QLC ssd. So it's endurance can't be all that great. But it should be fine for a game drive.

• Rep+
Reactions: Shardnax

· Registered
3,290 Posts
Maybe I should buy a couple and keep one set of DDR5 for zen 4 3D when it arrives and motherboard prices go down while keeping the drives. I still have a Sata Samsung 830 drive as my boot drive while the other SSD's are more for games.

· Old to Overclock.net
3,515 Posts
Also all reviews point this uses Hynix ICs, should 6200 easily with tighter timings.

· Registered
3,290 Posts
The deal is done cause they ran out of SSD's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts