Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo!

I was looking at Maikelele's twitter, and I saw a picture of his setup with a mice ive never seen before.
Thought it was quit interesting and it looks really good actually!
Looks like it might be a 3090 sensor in it.

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,983 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventadoor View Post

Yo!

I was looking at Maikelele's twitter, and I saw a picture of his setup with a mice ive never seen before.
Thought it was quit interesting and it looks really good actually!
Looks like it might be a 3090 sensor in it.

DAMN, when I saw the word "NEWMAN" straight away it brings back the thought of Seinfeld
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
315 Posts
i had one
same performance as kana v2 with release firmware (new firmware improved it a bit)
same plastic/cheap build quality as kana v2
even worse switches than the omrons in the kana v2
need to be tape fixed (at least in my case)

the only thing which is better than the kana v2 are the sidebuttons and the fact that it's not from steelseries
rolleyes.gif

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,983 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ach View Post

Cool, a little bit ricier version of the Kana v2 with what looks like a 3rd Reich emblem on the back.
When I first saw that rear emblem I wanted to say something but I don't know how this forum would react to my observation. Good you've noticed it as well
thumb.gif

Who would think that in this day and age we'll have a subtle emergence of Nazi era graphics on input devices, waiting for their latest keyboard model to be released to see if they would carry through with some more inferences.

·
Registered
633 Posts
The vendors on aliexpress are selling this mouse for $60. I think it's overpriced, but then again I bought the Ninox Aurora which cost me $60, so who am I to judge. Has anyone tried this mouse, how does the sensor feel and is there alot of smoothing being that it has the 4000dpi SROM.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrick View Post

When I first saw that rear emblem I wanted to say something but I don't know how this forum would react to my observation. Good you've noticed it as well
thumb.gif

Who would think that in this day and age we'll have a subtle emergence of Nazi era graphics on input devices, waiting for their latest keyboard model to be released to see if they would carry through with some more inferences.
Newmen GM-500:

Available with your choice of red Kailh or red Cherry, with a side order of subtle endorsement of genocide.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by semantics View Post

It's China using nazi symbolism is acceptable there for some reason, but then again most of south east asia for some reason seem to be super chill about that.
WTH nazi symbolism???

if anything, then it resembles some airforce badge.

it's all in your head guys.
rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1me View Post

Nazi ? really ?
So.... bentley, aston martin, minicooper etc... are all nazi logo.

rolleyes.gif
^ A man who knows his stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ach View Post

It's very annoying Logitech and Razer have been shoveling us these crap sensors when the 3rd Reich invented the A3090 60 years ago.
I know you're trying to make a joke and all, but the Third Reich didn't even exist 60 years ago. Your people and the commies destroyed Berlin a decade sooner than that. lol

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.