Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some light hearted news that was also reported by IGN

Quote:
FAST-FOOD restaurant chain McDonald's will begin training all part-time employees in Japan nationwide using the Nintendo DS hand-held
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1225844263070

I might add its a slow news day in Australia as this was considered "Breaking News"
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,749 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Deviance
View Post

Title is deceiving. I read it and assumed they were putting a Nintendo DS inside of the deep fryer...

I assumed those crazy Japanese learned to deep-fry potatoes WITH a Nintendo DS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by F1ForFrags
View Post

I assumed those crazy Japanese learned to deep-fry potatoes WITH a Nintendo DS.


My thoughts exactly
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,992 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Deviance
View Post

Title is deceiving. I read it and assumed they were putting a Nintendo DS inside of the deep fryer...

I assumed Nintendo was coming out with a DSi XXL with a larger screen, better camera, and built in deep fryer.

Seriously though, it will probably take the employees longer to learn how to use the software than it would to simply learn how to deep fry.
 

·
User of the PC
Joined
·
2,068 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by nathris
View Post

I assumed Nintendo was coming out with a DSi XXL with a larger screen, better camera, and built in deep fryer.

Seriously though, it will probably take the employees longer to learn how to use the software than it would to simply learn how to deep fry.

Ha no kidding...Isn't is easier just to learn the real way?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,584 Posts
Turn fryer on...throw pokeball...add fries...open pokedex...deliver fries...repeat ad nauseum.

They should bring this to America, run the whole store from the DS'. The food might actually be cooked then.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top