Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when the next case mod competition is? i know ther was one recently and i notices\\d that the to winner won a nice bit of money for htere entries... i am currently working on a MAJOR case mod and taking pictures of the progress does anybody know of any contest or deadlines for those contests that i could submit my mod into? thanks foryou time -trey

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
It has not been discussed as of yet when the next one will be. Rest assured there will be one, just keep taking pictures and make a journal in a simple word doc or notepad and then copy/paste them once the private work logs are started up again.

It will be posted when the next one will take place. It is great to hear there is interest...just need to make sure it gets completed in time!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao, cool man, thanks. well as long as its not in like the next two or three weeks then im good, cuz i had to rma my x2 =[ so while im waitng i have ltos of case mod time. thanks again -trey

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Action Trey!

Does anyone know when the next case mod competition is? i know ther was one recently and i notices\\d that the to winner won a nice bit of money for htere entries... i am currently working on a MAJOR case mod and taking pictures of the progress does anybody know of any contest or deadlines for those contests that i could submit my mod into? thanks foryou time -trey

Hi Action Trey,

I checked around after reading your post and it seems Newegg is doing monthly contests. Check out this link: http://www.firingsquad.com/news/news...?searchid=8479

I'll keep looking at my favorite case modding web sites. Maybe they'll know something...

Good luck, :)

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Quote:

Hi Trey again,

Here's another link for a contest: http://insanetek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=924

Take care, :)

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Quote:

Hi Trey, Last one I promise,

Mod the Box has contests from time to time. Nothing right now, but you may want to keep an eye out for them..
http://www.modthebox.com/index.shtml

I hope this helped, :)

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerBello

Insanetek's is expired,way.

The time period will be extended for another month until October 15, 2004.

Hi TylerBello,

I failed to read the small writing. It was in a forum and I just blew it!!

Sorry Folks, :-(

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
newegg contest is expired also =P... it ended on christmas day...gay thanks though for the thought... ans everyone keep oyur eye out for me my cas eis coming along nicely. -trey

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HEY guys !!! i already started doing my new private thread with my case mod... but im having a problem with putting pictures, how do i get pictures tos how up on the page with out them being thumbnails or links? thanks for any help...
ps. also did anybody find any case mod competitions?
-trey

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah im already posting stuff on a private thread.. lets just hope i doesnt get deleted or something. any forum directors know when the next case mod competition will be and if its to early to start my modding?
cuz i dont want to do a bunch of stuff and then am not qualified for the mod contest . any f/d please help -trey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts