Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by the_teflon_don

thats all? dam. i just bought a 360, played pgr 3... its good. but nothing out of this world.. when can i expect some sick a$$ $hit?

When you get a better computer....360's graphics are worse than a gaming PC........but i guess in a year they will get EXTREMLY better, but for now they may have some problems....

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Trying to compare any of the next-gen consoles to current PC graphics is a losing affair. Neither the PS2 or XBox had better graphics that PCs of that era. But they were vast improvements over previous consoles and were cheaper by far than a PC that could generate comparable graphics. Expect that trend to continue.

• Rep+
Reactions: XxXSpitfireXxX

·
Banned
606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by VulcanDragon

Trying to compare any of the next-gen consoles to current PC graphics is a losing affair. Neither the PS2 or XBox had better graphics that PCs of that era. But they were vast improvements over previous consoles and were cheaper by far than a PC that could generate comparable graphics. Expect that trend to continue.

I love you Vulcan....

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by VulcanDragon

Finally someone who understands !

·
Registered
26 Posts
One thing worth mentioning, playing a 360 on a normal-def TV won't be a big improvement. To see the difference you really need to hook it up to a high-def TV.

Also the games coming out now aren't even utilizing the 360 to its full capacity. Remember the first games out for Xbox? They got better over time as the programmers learn to utilize the new hardware.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts