Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the game yesterday, and it rocks!
Got 3 cars, a 106, a Navigator and an IS 200. The 106 is my baby, it owns anything I'm facing right now, except it dosen't seem that good at drag racing. The Navigtor is a big fu*ker thats largely useless, some mods but not much. The Lexus is almost stock, not had it that long. I think I upgraded ECU, tyres, turbo and NOS.

Would anyone reccommend trading my Lincon or IS200 for an Audi A3?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by muffin

I got the game yesterday, and it rocks!
Got 3 cars, a 106, a Navigator and an IS 200. The 106 is my baby, it owns anything I'm facing right now, except it dosen't seem that good at drag racing. The Navigtor is a big fu*ker thats largely useless, some mods but not much. The Lexus is almost stock, not had it that long. I think I upgraded ECU, tyres, turbo and NOS.

Would anyone reccommend trading my Lincon or IS200 for an Audi A3?



I want that game. Played the demo of it last night. Swap the game for some hardware?
haha
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

I want that game. Played the demo of it last night. Swap the game for some hardware?
haha

lol, yeah right. This stuff is gold dust, I can't find any shops that have the PC version in, the only place I could get was on Amazon.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by muffin

lol, yeah right. This stuff is gold dust, I can't find any shops that have the PC version in, the only place I could get was on Amazon.

Gah!

Tell ya what, i'll send you a 20gb USB hard disk and a prepaid envelope with my address on it in exchange for it...hahahaha!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

Gah!

Tell ya what, i'll send you a 20gb USB hard disk and a prepaid envelope with my address on it in exchange for it...hahahaha!


mmmm...I would never leave my 106 again! I traded it by mistake, traded it straight back and lost all my upgrades, so I was stuck with my big fat SUV to win some money and get my ikkle pug back to speed.

I'd love to post a picture, but its too big for imageshack (2.25MB)...

edit: Just read the UK version has 106 and Corsa instead of RSX and Civic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by muffin

mmmm...I would never leave my 106 again! I traded it by mistake, traded it straight back and lost all my upgrades, so I was stuck with my big fat SUV to win some money and get my ikkle pug back to speed.

I'd love to post a picture, but its too big for imageshack (2.25MB)...

edit: Just read the UK version has 106 and Corsa instead of RSX and Civic

Get rid of all of them and get the Celica... mmmm
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by DaGuv

Get rid of all of them and get the Celica... mmmm



Agreed. My old man has got a Jap import GT4 which has been modded and it totally blasts the nuts off anything else on the road!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:


Originally Posted by DaGuv

Get rid of all of them and get the Celica... mmmm


Or not
Pug pwns all

Update for anyone who cares...

Now have 106 (main), Navigator (useless lump), A3 (working on it), TT (stock).

Still using the pug all the time becasue it out accelerates, out paces, out brakes and out corners everything I'm facing. The A3 is a work in progress, looks good, some performance mods. TT is ugly and I can't be bothered with it, you can't sell cars can you? I want to get rid of the Lincon too really.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by muffin

Or not
Pug pwns all

Update for anyone who cares...

Now have 106 (main), Navigator (useless lump), A3 (working on it), TT (stock).

Still using the pug all the time becasue it out accelerates, out paces, out brakes and out corners everything I'm facing. The A3 is a work in progress, looks good, some performance mods. TT is ugly and I can't be bothered with it, you can't sell cars can you? I want to get rid of the Lincon too really.

PUG = Pee U Got
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

PUG = Pee U Got

Where did that come from?

EDIT: oh, I get it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
I had the Pug at first but was too slow, I currently got a Supra, A3, GT3000 and one of the big SUV's only the 3000GT and Supra are done up though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
depends if you have stability control on or not, not sure whtehr I have it on or not but handles nicely for me, back end slides out perfectly glide around the corners. My 300GT is Rapid though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Not sure unlocked Impreza yet, I was gutted that you cant get Civic on english version but i have american on PC, just aint started PC one yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
me too but after performance issues removed PC version kept playin on PS2 but yesterday realised my processor was only seen as a 1.25ghz and have now corrected, aint got around to reinstalling yet though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Once i manage to finally get it back off colleague at work I will install and play it. At moment if i get bored of CS and UT2004 I still play first NFSU on PC
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top