Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
At least the Beta was fun. While it lasted. Constant crashes and d/c's, though.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
I played the beta for a bit, was fun, but not great. At 20 bucks with no monthly fee, I may pick it up. Unless they decide to have a monthly fee, then no thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
Horrible... Just horrible. This was supposed to be F2P and from my "BETA" experiences it should have. Even Battlefield Heroes was a more refined "BETA" than that.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Did I miss something? When did they change it to a monthly fee? I got into the beta during the second phase where they said you would buy the game and then it was free to play.

·
Registered
350 Posts
http://forum.needforspeed.com/eaforu...st/666595.page

Quote:

Need for Speed World is a free-to-play online racing MMO. Players are able to download, install and play the game for as long as they want without spending any money. Players will be able to progress to driver level 10 but once they’ve reached that level, they will not be able to progress past it. They will be able to continue to play, for free, for as long as they want. In order to progress past level 10, the player must purchase the Starter Pack. In addition to being able to progress past driver level 10, players will also receive a bundle of items including:

- $20 USD worth of SpeedBoost. This is $20 in virtual currency you can spend as you like in the game.
- Bundle of Power Ups (available to all newly created drivers in an account)
- One exclusive vehicle(available to all newly created drivers in an account)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I thought nfsworld was supposed to be free...

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AmgMake View Post
Yes and I hope they will work on the physics and bring back the old arcade style gameplay or make the cars drive like they do in real life.
Make your mind up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts