Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to instal NFSU and it says there was a problem trying to copy "TRACKB1109.lzc" does anyone have this problem? or could somebody send me the same file so I could see if I can make a disc image and edit that in?

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail

I just went to instal NFSU and it says there was a problem trying to copy "TRACKB1109.lzc" does anyone have this problem? or could somebody send me the same file so I could see if I can make a disc image and edit that in?

Do you have a different CD drive to try it in?

Sometimes i find that making an ISO image of the CD and burning it to a blank CD does the trick....but thats only personal experience.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that already, if you have the game could you look in the directory "tracks" for the file TRACKB1109.lzc and email it to me? I really just want to play this game, lol.

(Its only about 900kb)

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

I tried that already, if you have the game could you look in the directory "tracks" for the file TRACKB1109.lzc and email it to me? I really just want to play this game, lol.

(Its only about 900kb)

Sorry mate...i aint got it
- (I want to get it tho - but that isn't much use to you) Sorry!

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Nope, but thanks anyways.
ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE NFSU????????

Just a suggestion, have you searched on limewire/edonkey/sharazza?

Sometimes stupid people share out their entire hard disks, and many times i have needed files for things like GTA VC i've found them on there...

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Yo, pm me and I'll email you the file. might not be till tomorrow night tho. and it's NFSU the first that you want?? Cause I have both, so just name it dude.

• Rep+
Reactions: ShawnMcGrail

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to everyone, but I got her fixed! It turns out that this is a common problem and that theres a whole website dedicated for the files that are commonly missing in it, and it works!
once again, thanks, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts