Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought since we do Show Your Desktop... Show Yourself... Show Your RIG we may aswell do a show your car for NFSU1/2.

You can use either NFSU or NFSU2 to show us your ride.

Here is my NFSU2 car... Its a replica of Rachels car you drive at the start of the game apart from I dont have a carbon hood.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah the 106 GTI... I unfortunetley cant buy this car... I have it in the game because I downloaded a patch with it in but since I have the US version I cant buy it.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeaDLocK
Ah the 106 GTI... I unfortunetley cant buy this car... I have it in the game because I downloaded a patch with it in but since I have the US version I cant buy it.
That sucks. I think its the best car in the game personally...although I haven't completed it yet, so not got Impreza, Evo, Skyline etc...

I CANNOT deal with rear wheel drive cars, their handling just sucks so bad. I don't really like the AWD cars either.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
heres 1 of mine...perfect 10 rating, beat the game with this baby:shades2:
LL

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms
Sweet cars guys!!!

Especially like your PUG muffin.
Danke

Tis my baby. Beats anything I've raced so far. Gonna get a bigger car to go with it when I unlock one I actually like. Looking forward to the Evo.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin
Danke

Tis my baby. Beats anything I've raced so far. Gonna get a bigger car to go with it when I unlock one I actually like. Looking forward to the Evo.
Cant you just rip the engine out of that one, stick in something with a bit more grunt and turbo charge it?

it would be cool to keep it oldskool and hand the evo's/scoobie's arses to the.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Hey muffin, how do you get the closeups and swivel the car around to get better shots. I can't seem to change the view of my car in the garage at all.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zokus
Hey muffin, how do you get the closeups and swivel the car around to get better shots. I can't seem to change the view of my car in the garage at all.
Not close ups, just cropped in Paint. To swivel it, I just left it for a while and it starts to move on its own...

• Rep+
Reactions: zokus
1 - 15 of 15 Posts