Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow i just finished playing NFSU 2,demo version. it lagged so much when i set the detail nd crap like that on max, it's so awesome though! the detail and the world is so "real", it's gonna be an awesome game in a few weeks when they release it! i just hope i can oc my card w/ wc and get it up to playing the darn thing on max detail

·
Registered
516 Posts
ummm your chip is OCed?
im runnin 2600 OCed to 2205mhz=XP3200+
You can prolly go a bit higher with that OC...just a thought.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ge-Force
ummm your chip is OCed?
im runnin 2600 OCed to 2205mhz=XP3200+
You can prolly go a bit higher with that OC...just a thought.
get higher with what? it's xp3200+ stock at 2.2ghz

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
That game's sweet, Took me a little time to fine tune my reactions again but once I had I played it for 2 hours (giving me 3 hours sleep before I started work).Superb

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gibant1
That game's sweet, Took me a little time to fine tune my reactions again but once I had I played it for 2 hours (giving me 3 hours sleep before I started work).Superb
which game???

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armend
get higher with what? it's xp3200+ stock at 2.2ghz
Yeah in yur specs you said its OCed thats all.(funny...I'm running a 2600 at 2200mhz!!! lol

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Quote:

which game???
The NFSU2 demo, It's fantastic when you race down the mountain etc. A big upgrade on an already fantastic game.

I had a go of flatout as well, good fun but not in the same league.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

The NFSU2 demo, It's fantastic when you race down the mountain etc. A big upgrade on an already fantastic game.

I had a go of flatout as well, good fun but not in the same league.
No definatly not but I just really like the game physics!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Quote:

No definatly not but I just really like the game physics!!!
I agree. I was really enjoying myself on the game. Not sure how long I would stick with it but it is fun. Then I loaded the nfsu2 and WOW... it's something else isn't it?

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah it really is, i think it's a big upgrade from the original nfsu... it has the great drive-around enviroment like gta, but with street cars...lol
Quote:

I agree. I was really enjoying myself on the game. Not sure how long I would stick with it but it is fun. Then I loaded the nfsu2 and WOW... it's something else isn't it?

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by paganinio

NFSU DEMO was the worst DEMO I ever played, huge files, bad gaming experience, almost no any selection(track, car, difficulty)

yeah, it was. but for someone like me, i don't mind downloading it (broadband), the selection could've been better, but it's a demo, after all.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by paganinio

NFSU DEMO was the worst DEMO I ever played, huge files, bad gaming experience, almost no any selection(track, car, difficulty)

Are you the kind of person who asks if someone still has the receipt for a gift they've given you? You ungrateful...... It's FREE. Ask yourself "does it show how the game runs on your system? A good enough taster to gauge if you would like to buy the game. The answer should be yes to both questions and it has therefore done its job.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATVkid*AFZ*

yeah it really is, i think it's a big upgrade from the original nfsu... it has the great drive-around enviroment like gta, but with street cars...lol

if you think its fun in the demo, wait to get the full version. over 30 cars, free roam to the whole map(after a buttload of races) and countless upgrades body designs and paint jobs. i got the game from the well missed suprnova and have had a blast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts