Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone interested in hosting a NFSU2 server? for online games? i can't, considering my specs, but other people more than likely can host one... just thinking because a lot of people here own NFSU2, and it'd be cool to play against others here on overclock.net.

any ideas are appreciated.

·
Registered
178 Posts
If the game would run on my server I would host one, and I had higher upstream bandwidth, I would need to buy the game first. That would be a great idea, I love the game on my xbox, and have been wantiing to pick it for my pc.

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
omg dude you seriosuly need to get it, it's amazing on a CRT monitor, can't believe what it might look like on an LCD...it'd be amazing, but that sucks that you can't host
:swearing:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATVkid*AFZ*
omg dude you seriosuly need to get it, it's amazing on a CRT monitor, can't believe what it might look like on an LCD...it'd be amazing, but that sucks that you can't host
:swearing:
I know it looks great on the xbox on a high def, I'm thinking that my PC can run it with a bit more eye candy though. I'll have to go pick it up for pc sometime this weekend.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
i have it and on my system it rocks so much iu had to buy a wheel lol. the graphics on my illyama are very pretty it must be one of the best games on the market at the moment

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it is...runs great on my 5600, i'm making a guide to show ppl how to use the ocing utility in the drivers for nvidia... il be off and on...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts