1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
N4G link

Blog

Quote:

A rule of thumb I like to use is…. when promoting your game. Promote YOUR game. Don’t compare it to another game, or reference what OTHER games did in the past, pitch YOUR game. I mean, you have lots of cool things you could talk about… like Nazi Zombies….

Smart Guy

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
First of all, the people that....

NVM

WAT?

·
O.C.N'ng since '08
1,634 Posts
Someone's tight.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
I completely agree. Treyarch makes it sound like they made the other CoD games. And, many people STILL don't understand that Treyarch did not have anything to do with CoD1,2,4 and Finest Hour.

Though, this guy needs to calm down just a bit. He's cursing like a bum off a backstreet in Brooklyn.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gexx
View Post

Im confused, Who from IF said that?

a dev
I prolly have his signature somewhere on my box, but their handwriting is almost as bad as mine.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
To make this make "sense" to some, here is the short story.

a COD4 (IW) dev, got pissed off because a COD:WAW (Trey) is saying they had stuff to do with the other cods, when they only made COD3 which failed. In every way, game was lame, and made very little sales out of all the CODs. Activision knows IW is better, yet they publish the name under " Call Of Duty " The guy from IW thinks Trey should "change" the Call Of Duty name, when they make a COD game. Since honestly, it is a disgrace for a such a great Series, to be let down by some crap company called Treyarch

Honestly, I agree with IW completely, they are the real heroes, They made the game that has been oh so popular, and has made Activison who they are today. Soon as I finish my 3-4 degree in Game Making and SImulation, they will get me resume first, if they are hiring

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Well he's right,IF is much better than treyarch,cod 3 sucked that's why cod5 doesn't convince me at all.But still that doesn't mean is bad game,gotta try it first,we'll see.
He needs to calm down though.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28
View Post

I completely agree. Treyarch makes it sound like they made the other CoD games. And, many people STILL don't understand that Treyarch did not have anything to do with CoD1,2,4 and Finest Hour.

Though, this guy needs to calm down just a bit. He's cursing like a bum off a backstreet in Brooklyn.

"Can you guys please stop interviewing this guy, talk to someone who actually works on the Dev Team at Treyarch and knows what the f**k they're talking about. Not Senior Super Douche Noah Heller from Activision - who apparently has never played the game and doesn't even work at the developer."

It was some person from Acitivison. Not Treyarch.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FieryCoD
View Post

Good job, IW.

Treyarch can't do smack. They messed up the series with CoD3, now this piece of recycled garbage? Activision should kick Treyarch off the CoD series, and let the real guys do the GOTY games.

"Can you guys please stop interviewing this guy, talk to someone who actually works on the Dev Team at Treyarch and knows what the f**k they're talking about. Not Senior Super Douche Noah Heller from Activision - who apparently has never played the game and doesn't even work at the developer."

IW is tell Activison to shut up. Not Treyarch.

READ EVERYTHING

·
OOF
4,916 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryC
View Post

IW is tell Activison to shut up. Not Treyarch.

READ EVERYTHING

I know it's about Activision.

But yet, Treyarch DID mess up the whole series with Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty 3.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Quote:

View Post

But yet, Treyarch DID mess up the whole series with Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty 3.

·
Premium Member
5,699 Posts
Quote:

View Post

How do you know they messed up World At War? The game hasn't been released yet.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:

Originally Posted by wire
View Post

How do you know they messed up World At War? The game hasn't been released yet.

I have been playing the beta and it feels like a COD4 mod instead of a seperate game

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shizdan
View Post

I have been playing the beta and it feels like a COD4 mod instead of a seperate game

The same engine may have something to do with it.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
How did Treyarch mess up the COD series? Which game messed it up? I dont understand how COD3 failed... someone please enlighten me.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Quote:

Robert Bowling is the Director of Communications / Community Manager for the award winning video game development studio Infinity Ward; the team behind the 2007 Game of the Year Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. Prior to Infinity Ward, Robert was the CEO of FourzerotwoMEDIA, and Editor in Chief of a major music and entertainment magazine. Robert comes from an 8 year entertainment background within the print, music, and interactive media industry.

Source

The guy 8itching is a "director of communications" at Infinity Ward but given his rant I'm doubting his comms skills

1 - 20 of 48 Posts