Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Old school
14,411 Posts
I'm using 83.40 now, I wonder if this would be any better?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for performance you said .. hm .. and thats whats are needed in gaming right ? .. then these drivers would be great för that ?

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Certain drivers give good performance for certain games and benchmarks.
As well as certain drivers give worse performance for certain games and benchmarks.
And certain drivers give you a better or worse overclock.
Just because a driver is optimized does not mean that it will function any better than the official forcewares.
Though there are good drivers for each system there is no specified holy grail of drivers.
So your best bet is to keep a bunch of them and delete the ones that dont give you what your looking for.

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
And trying to find that just right driver is a challenge in its self.
I use the 77.77 for they give me the best performance with BF2.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Tried these drivers, noticed no difference in performance...I wonder why?

Still got 61000+ in Aquamark3d, I even tried the PCI program, and the nHancer...both did nothing for me unless you know how to make em work better.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
I'm using the NGO 1.8195 and they're cool.
I haven't benched them vs. the forceware drivers yet. They work fine for me at 515/1320. One day I'll try to find my max OC.

·
Need moar megahertz
852 Posts
I'm using 83.40s,newest ones and they are doing fine so far. Optimized ones usually give lil more fps in some games while lowering others so thats all about what you play. On guru forums ppl test those drivers for certain games and write down their findings so check them out and see if there is any improvement for the games you are playing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts