Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know of any nice chair under $100 USD? I have a real crappy $10 chair right now and I need a new chair.

I would like...
-Chair to be under $100 USD (~+$10)
-Chair to be all leather (none of that mesh stuff)
-Leather to be black
-Comfortable to sit in (aren't all chairs supposed to do that
)
-Adjustable
-Good for gaming for short hours (1-3 hours. Max 5 hours).

Any questions? I'll answer them!

I saw some really nice chair at BJs that met all my specifications for $100. Unfortunately they were sold out and I forgot chair's company name.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
The leather desk chairs are pricier. Even the ones made of "Puresoft" (i.e., vinyl) can be $100+.

If you have an Office Max handy, go check out their chairs. Unlike Best Buy et al, they have demo chairs that you can sit in. I have this chair:
http://www.officemax.com/office-furn...i_sku=21919006

And it's very comfy. It's vinyl but I'll be damned if it isn't the nicest faux leather I've sat in.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
i use a 1934 solid oak desk chair, payed 50$ for the old gal, used to have leather but after a couple hours of gaming it HURTS to sit up, peeling your legs off of leather SUX.

·
Registered
32 Posts
same here, looking for a new chair too. been reading various chair threads all day (at work!
wink.gif

going looking around this week. office furniture store, costco, office max and staples are on my checklist. still interested in hearing anyones thoughts/recommendations on good, inexpensive chairs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts